Welcome to Namibian Paragliding Adventures
Alex Stauch is the owner of Namibian Paragliding Adventures specialising in Paragliding- and 4x4 Tours around Namibia and South Africa. He has a great passion for paragliding and other adventures. Join him where he will share mankind's dream of flying like a bird with you in breath-taking beautiful landscapes of Namibia and South Africa.
He is the great-grandson of the legendary August Stauch, discoverer of the first diamonds in Namibia. His family has lived here for four generations.
Alex offers a precious gem of a different kind. It is available to all.
Training and experience:
- Active pilot since 1989
- South African instructor status obtained 1997
- Namibian Paragliding instructor since 2000
- Namibian guide - Highest level of guiding certificate 2008
- High level of experience in guiding, trekking and paragliding tours
- High level of knowledge African wildlife and flora.
- High level of 4x4 driving skills to discover the undiscovered.
- Good knowledge and experience with local inhabitants
- Good working partnership with multiple prominent paragliding schools in Europe